Why we love BlueHost
Yes, if you follow any of the links here to BlueHost, and then sign up, Geeks on Tech will get some money. That's not the reason why I choose BlueHost, and that's not why I'm recommending them. If I didn't love them, then I wouldn't be using them to host our website today.
Before I had a hosting account, I looked long and hard at what was out there. Not only did I look at what the hosting companies had to offer, but I looked for customer reviews as well. After a whole lot of research, I came to the conclusion that BlueHost was the way to go.
Geeks on Tech uses BlueHost to host our domain, and here's a couple of reasons why.
- You can host unlimited domains on a single account.
- You have unlimited space and unlimited monthly transfer.
- If you sign up and pay for 2 years, it's only $6.95 a month.
- If you sign up and pay for 1 year, it's $7.95 a month.
- A free domain name is included with both the 1 and 2 year plans.
- Additional Domains are $10.00 a year
- There is a huge list of applications that you can install on your sites with just a few clicks.
- Since you have SSH access, you can install anything else you want.
If you have any questions about BlueHost, feel free to post in the comments here. You can also go check them out for yourself.
If you do decide to host with them, we would appreciate it if you followed one of the links on this page.
Geeks on Tech